Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

animal print


Creating this card was fun,taking the animal print,borders & frame I designed my card using a mayzyart image and coloured with promarkers.I used my new die to do two corners and layered the back with co-ordinating colour,then matted & layered my image to the paw frame with a die-cut frame at the back of this, as well as down the leftside on the paw border too.I used bright colours as I thought fitting to the animal print I chose.
I would like to enter this card into their Animal Print challenge over on Mayzyart  as below.
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the juxtaposition of the swirly, girly curls on the one side and the tiger stripes on the other!

~Mayzy

Jo Ann said...

Love the contrasting design from one side to the other. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

Oh I love the colours and the layout of this card, thank you for joining in at Mayzy Art this time. x