Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Twins


This card I used lily of the valley image stamped twice by masking one of them to get TWINS.Then coloured them with pro/flemarkers to go with the colour Challenge over on The Ribbon Girl,the colours given are as below.
 
I diecut out my lattice, corners, frame and border,placed on a pearlised basecard.
Then pleated cream lace to go under my border,then with a few ribbon bows,diamantes and wired pearls & hearts l decorated my card,finished with a die-cut sentiment coloured again with promarkers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
 
 


7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun, thank you so much for playing at Lili's Little Fairies challenge for Seeing Double this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Not Square
Hugs
Dewi

fiction book reviews said...

I like how you have put the lace under the border die - its very effective x

Sazzle said...

Great adaptation to make a card for twins.

Thank you for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our vintage challenge - good luck!


xx Sazzle xx

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenges.
Hugs, Dawn

Unknown said...

This is very nice! And clever use of a stamp! :)
Have a nice day!

Bridie said...

Ah what a lovely card!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts