Followers

Sunday 5 May 2013

my winning card & candy

On Friday I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me.
What is it l hear you say!
Well firstly l got a friend that rung me to tell me l had won the monthly
card challenge on
which got me £30 to spend on their online shop
 
Then later that day l went through some of the candies
l had linked to with the opening of the new blog of
 
As all the new DT team each had candy to giveaway
& l had won 2 of them WOW!
This is what l got
 Then this too
 
They both are members to be of the all new blog launching very soon
 
There is a saying " they come in three's"
Well I never thought  it would happen to  little old me.
I was a very happy bunny
My first candy won & l got 2 WOW WOW WOW!
Soooo pleased
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

fiction book reviews said...

Well done my ickle happy bunny - you deserve it all - here's to winning some more X X