Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny


This tiny lovenote card I did using a free image from Meljens blog,I designed it so it fits on my keyring holder, so my husband could write on the back before going to work, for when I get up in these easter holidays to me. What a lovely note that is, I diecut my frames using small spellbinders then printed the top one with the free image ,to colour in with promarkers,then distressed it all round the edges.Then with stamped hearts,pearls & the sentiments I matted & layered, and with an extra heart from centre of the birds cutout ,I stamped with flowers and coloured with promarkers. .Then to finish it off I put an eyelet in the top corner so my keyring holder would hold the notecard, LOVELY NOTE to me.
I am entering this into meljens challenge#152-Itsy bitsy teeny weeny as below

1 comment:

Robin Parker said...

Love the flowers added to the center of the hearts, great idea. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design for Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny.